Saturday, October 10, 2009

Spiritual Journey

I am fairly new to my current spiritual journey. I had no religion in my life as a child growing up and it wasn't until I was battling a dangerous and life threatening illness that I began to embrace christianity. I cannot say that I know everything about Christianity, or know much at all, but I do believe. I rely on God now and I try to pray as much as possible. It is rare, if not impossible, to feel the unconditional and unwavering love that God has for me and for all who have faith in Him and his word. The journey I am currently undertaking is exciting, new, and often times somewhat scary. But, I am loving it and I am loving God.
I am not a bigot and I do not preach about my beliefs. I am very open to all of the different interpretations of religion, spirituality, and faith. I am fascinated by all of these things. I look forward to reading other posts and learning more about others' beliefs.
Kendra Heeder

No comments:

Post a Comment